- If your son is absent from college would expect you to telephone school before 10:00am with the reason why. If no contact is made the school will contact the parents on the first day of absence.
- Parents need to contact the college on every day their son is absent unless authorised.
- Parents will be contacted by letter if no explanation for a son’s absence is given.
- Parents can check on their son’s attendance by contacting the Student Service office.
- Absences are recorded as being authorised or unauthorised.
- An authorised absence would cover such issues as illness, medical appointments, and religious observance.
- Unauthorised absences are those where the reason for absence is unknown to the school, or the reason is inappropriate. These may include absence without notification, going shopping, haircuts, sleeping in, etc.
Please click here to see the Attendance policy.